Teaching Imaging since 2012
2/22 | 6. Creating your own Brushes, Patterns and resources
- Take a look at the markups from the past weeks.
- Answer questions regarding the past weeks.
- Start collecting assets for the Creative Project. These will serve as the raw incredients. Assets can be: Photography, insipirations, textures, brushes, etc.
- Choose one of the tutorial and complete it by next class. You can download the required files here: http://blog.photoshopcreative.co.uk/tutorial-files/illustrate-with-photoshop-vol-1/
- Choose one of the following tutorials:
- Create Depth in Your illustrations(p18 – p22)
- Work with 2D Shapes (p24 – p27)
- Abstract Design (p28 – p33)